Wednesday, 2 May 2007

Dunedin

My time in Dunedin was mostly spent catching up with old friends as well as applying for jobs at Language schools. However, since all they could offer me was relieving work, I'm not preparing to move back down there. I think that I'll probably just stay in Auckland.
Dunedin is still the same city it was when I went to university there but the people are different. It made me sad to think that so many friends I'd met here have moved away but that is inevitable I guess. Those still living in Dunedin have mostly all got married and/or had kids since I was last here. Sorry I didn't take many photos of Dunedin.


Tunnel Beach











Lance, Liz and Bethany (who is 1 year old and shares the same birthday as me: April 10th). I know you guys are squinting in the light from the sun here, but I really like this picture. If it had been a clear day you could see Dunedin City in the background.







No comments: