Saturday, 28 April 2007

Wellington

Here's a photo of Wellington City for those who wanted to know what it looked like and one of Oriental Parade.








One good thing about having friends spread all over the place is that you have free accommodation and food wherever you go! So thanks to good friends Mabel and Graham in Wellington, my uncle in Christchurch and Lance and Liz in Dunedin my expenses were kept to a bare minimum. Thanks guys and hope I can return the favour soon. Here's a photo of Mabel and Graham at their flat in Wellington and one of them working on the BBQ at Kirsty's house.







While in Wellington I also caught up with Kirsty (back from London on holiday), Debbie (who spent one year in Taiwan), my brother, and other friends from Dunedin (Rachel Kan, Melissa and Mark, Craig and Angeline and Phirun).

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Wellington is a beautiful and clean city.