Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Are you on Facebook?

I haven't been writing my blog as frequently as I was. One reason for this is that I haven't had any big news recently except to say that my job is going well and I still haven't found a flat. I've never had such a difficult time trying to find a flat. In the past I've been really blessed to be placed in really good flats (see previous posts) without having to go through this process of searching and waiting. So far I've found 3 flats or apartments that I really liked and each time I was rejected! The people living there chose other people to move in.
In the meantime I'm enjoying living at home with my parents where I get all my meals provided and my laundry washed for me.

The other reason I haven't been writing in this blog is that I've become addicted to facebook. I finally decided to join a week ago after about 5 people had invited me and it is really cool. Already I have 50 friends (and growing), 15 wall posts and 111 friends' photo albums to look through. It's been a great way to catch up with people I know. So if you haven't joined yet, you really should.

2 comments:

taiwan xifu said...

i was skeptical, but now i'm a believer. facebook is taking over my life!

Kyle said...

I joined the facebook since this April, it's a cool website, and still keep enjoying it!

See you there!