Friday, 1 June 2007

Fios


I haven't posted anything for a while but I've been busy. I am now working, so I don't have lots of spare time anymore. However, I will continue this blog even though not many people seem to be checking it regularly.
Shout outs to Beth, Paula and Jason from Taiwan for leaving comments! Yeah
Here's a picture of the building in which my school is located (on the 2nd floor). Fios stands for Federal Institute of Studies. It's a small language school with about 40 to 50 full-time students and 6 teachers. I've counted about 9 other people who work there doing marketing and admin-related jobs. We teach general English in the morning and different options in the afternoon. I'm teaching a writing class. Everyone seems really nice and friendly at the school so I'm happy to be there. At the moment it takes me almost an hour by train to get to work so I'm looking to move into a flat closer to the city.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Bryce,

Good to see you post a good news, it's fast you find a job that you are looking for this time.

Your school rock, looks quite like the hotel, eh!

Keep on updating your news, I almost browse your blog everyday!

Kyle

Crystal said...

Hey Bryce,

Wow, NZ looks absolutely stunning. Hopefully I will be able to come and visit one day. Congrats on the job! I am hoping to find a job soon, as well... And to answer your facebook question, yes, I think that people do check out comments every once and a while. Anyways, have a great week!

taiwan xifu said...

congrats on the job! :)

and here's a few "lost in translations" i've collected over the past couple weeks...
-nuclear peach
-almond peach
-dragon twist wind
-fire flower

good luck!