Monday, 19 March 2007

Celta in Chiang Mai




I left Taiwan on the 10th of February 2007 and came to Thailand to do the very intensive 1-month Celta course. The course was held at the Nugent Waterside complex just outside of Chiang Mai city next to a lake. It was a very beautiful place to do the course and the staff there cooked very delicious Thai food for us.













We've finished the course and everyone is smiling. From left to right: Max (USA), Jan (Germany), Simon (England), Theresa (trainer- England/Italy), Adam (England), Ian (Scotland), David (Wales), Tim (trainer - England), me, Elinore (USA), Chris (Australia), Johnny (Northern Ireland).

2 comments:

Kyle said...

The sunrise/sunset was so pretty!

Ian T Nicolson said...

Hi Bryce,
wonder if you can help me? My computer crashed &I lost everyone's email addresses. I off to Chiang Mai next month & want to look up who's still there.my email is dr.ian.t.nicolson@gmail.com
Many Thanks,
Ian