Sunday, 18 March 2007

Looking Back

This is my first blog entry and I'm writing this in Chiang Mai, Thailand where I've been for the past 6 weeks. Tomorrow I fly home to New Zealand. Before I say anything about New Zealand or Thailand, I'm going to backtrack a little and talk about Taiwan. I lived in Taiwan for a little over 3 years and I wish I could say I have a blog about my time there, but unfortunately I've only just started blogging. I left Taiwan on February the 10th 2007. It was a sad goodbye as I have so many good friends there. Here are some photos from my last trip out of the city. We went to Meinung, a little country town in Kaohsiung county.

Hakka food




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww good memories :-)

Anonymous said...

This is Andy. Wow! I'm so lucky showing up on your blog. Hope you enjoy life back home. Keep in contact.

Kyle said...

It's so surprising that you create a new blog. Keep feeding us more about your news. It's a good beginning.